Monday 17 March 2008

Packet Pasta

That's what they brought with them! Packet Pasta, I ask ya ...........
We ate lovely fahitas, whilst dh gloated :-)
I did nice fruit for pudding though, strawbs and rasps, which they could eat, with meringues for us (they are 3 sins apparently!) I vaguely remember they're a point on Weight Watchers, so you can tell which diet I prefer!
Dd2 got a lovely new pushchair from them for her birthday (the pushchair is for her dollies), its a Mamas and Pappas toy one, raincover and three position seat. Better than dd2's own real one, ahem.....
Had to lend SIL my slippers, as poor lass was freezing, due to our boiler having died again on Friday, sigh. We had the fire on full blast, and it wasn't cold like today is (I have dug Meridians electric heaters, which we loaned last time, out of our loft today) So we're all toasty now. We were toasty too yesterday, just SIL is nesh, by her own admission.

I'm doing dinner on Thursday for the girls. Well I'm hosting, one is doing drinks, another pud, Meridian is starter and I'm main! Had a txt today asking what I'm cooking, as guess what, another person on a Slimming World diet, I ask ya..........

3 comments:

RichT said...

I was round when it was cold and your boiler didn't work, it sounds like its become a bit of a pain.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Apryl said...

packet pasta? as in just add hot water packet pasta? wont the chemicals in that kill you faster than a bit of fat in real food?

thurs dinner was lovely thank you!