Monday 26 November 2007

Where's that gone then?

I seem to have run out of creative thought today.
I'm supposed to be writing a press release for the shop, about last weekends Grand Opening, for the local free press. I've done 3 posts for the shop blog ok today, loads of orders, put more bits of the slat wall together, schmoosed the dhl guy and sweet talked a fair few customers, but what I've still not managed to do it write this damn release. I just can't seem to get the right angle on it that they want....which is that of a rare comic angle....hurumph, ya know when what ever you write, just doesn't sound right?
I think I'll give it a rest for an hour or two, try again tomorrow am maybe, when I'm 'fresh' again!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

I hope you find some inspiration. Sometimes you do just need to walk away and then try and look at it from another angle. good luck